Extreme Haarballenbildung im Magen bei teddykaninchen

kranke Kaninchen gibts leider immer wieder
Forumsregeln
Dieses Forum kann keinen Tierarztbesuch ersetzen. Bei ernsthafen Erkrankungen solltest du diesen nicht unnötig lange hinaussschieben.
ulrike
Extreme Haarballenbildung im Magen bei teddykaninchen

Beitrag von ulrike »

Hallo mein kaninchen leidet unter einem großen haarballen in seinem Magen, zusammen mit dem tierarzt versuchen wir seit 2 wochen ihn aufzulösen,bis jetzt keinerlei erfolg.es bekommt maltpaste für katzen und 3x1o ml ananassaft am tag, kennt sich jemand mit diesem problem aus und kann mir weiterhelfen???
ulrike
reh
Admin
Beitrag von reh »

Habe soeben das hier gefunden:

(Fleischzartmacher ist irgendwas mit Papaya-Enzym)
I have a satin angora buck that has had the worst wool block I have ever dealt with, at one point he went all the way down to 5.0# and wasn't eating or pooping, I was sure he would be dead by morning. I could feel the hard rock of obstruction high in his stomach and had tried all the usual treatments. Someone told me once I could try powdered meat tenderizer so I got some and dissolved it into water, drew 6cc into a syringe and force fed it to him, then worked that knot in his stomach so I could feel it was loose/floating in there. Did that twice a day for the last three weeks and I think its working, every day the rock in his stomach felt softer and smaller. Now that he is stronger he mightily fights the syringe so I decided to just try putting the meat tenderizer into his water so he has it all the time since that block is still there. He is now up to 6.4# and eats about a cup and a half of pellets every day and is eliminating normally. He is active and is looking like a normal rabbit. His water bottle might dissolve next but I can replace that!
It has taken a while but I think this plus daily palpating that mass really helped save this buck.
mit freundlichen Grüßen
reh

www.satinangora.de - die Kaninchen zum Spinnen -
www.kaninchenfarben.de - Bilder und Genformeln -
Antworten